The design of La Mer Dubai is a seamless blend of minimalist and contemporary elements. La Mer benefits from a very ideal location in the city, La Mer Dubai features wide open walkways lined with palm tree boulevards, ‘graffiti art, and cabanas & Beautiful Villas In Lam Mer HYPERLINK “https://www.luxuryproperty.com/dubai/villa-for-sale/jumeirah/la-mer”, as well as a
- surf park,
- trampoline park,
- and 130 establishments.
you are allowed to swim only till sunset.
On Sundays through Wednesdays, La Mer Beach is open from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., and on Thursdays and Saturdays, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Celebrate Dubai Food Festival at La Mer with a Trip to Paris
Foodies across the UAE indulging in international cuisines for the Dubai Food Festival are in for a special treat at La Mer this year. Dine for AED 200 across one of our restaurants and enter the ‘Dine to Win’ raffle promotion to Win a trip to Paris.
One lucky winner will be able to immerse themselves in French culture by visiting the Louver, Eiffel Tower, and Champs Elysees during the summer months.
Diners at La Mer will be treated to musical performances during the Eid Al Fitr holidays. La Mer has over 45 restaurants serving a wide range of international cuisines. The winner will receive a five-night stay in Paris as well as four round-trip airline tickets.
- Terms and Conditions for the Dine & Win Raffle
- Dine for AED 200 at any La Mer restaurant or café and you could WIN a family vacation to Paris (4 tickets).
- The Dine and Win raffle promotion run from May 2 to May 15, 2022.
A La Mer Dubai customer will be directed to a WhatsApp chat where he or she will be asked to share their ID and a receipt from a La Mer restaurant.
Terms of Travel:
- Air tickets for a family of four are included in the prize.
- A stay in a hotel in Paris for 5 nights and 6 days is included in the prize.
- The winner is responsible for obtaining a visa for travel.
- The winner will be able to travel until November 30, 2022.
- Other terms of travel will apply.
- To claim the prize, verification of ID will be done in conjunction with the email notification and WhatsApp message.
- Employees of Murex Investment and their families are not eligible to take part in this promotion.
La Mer’s Jumeirah. The resort’s sustainable marine theme is inspired by the way the sea washes up timber, rusted metal, and barrels to the shore.
A world of flavor
- After a day of exploring, stop by La Mer for a bite to eat. There’s something for everyone’s taste buds in the North and South Islands, with a variety of tantalizing cafés and restaurants.
- HQ’s 459 is a popular dining establishment. This all-day breakfast spot combines stylish yet unpretentious decor with an impressively diverse menu that includes everything from Belgian waffles to Spanish octopus.
- Masti is the place to go if you want to try a new take on contemporary Indian cuisine. Consider sundried tomato prawns with lentil chaat, butter chicken pizza, and slow-cooked lamb croquette with delectable spices.
- Backyard for barbecued delights and Aprons & Hammers for award-winning seafood are two other dining highlights.
Shop ‘til you drop
La Mer is a beachside oasis for families, with four separate zones: the beach, leisure, and entertainment center, the North Island, and the South Island. ShayMartian, a local boutique, Trina Turk, based in Los Angeles, and Pain De Sucre, a French swimwear boutique, are all great places to shop for sand and sea essentials.
Head to Via Rodeo or LA Rags for a selected collection of urban designers that appreciate big, statement pieces. The stores include creative T-shirts, flirty skirts, and eye-catching accessories that will take you from season to season. Don’t forget to check out SevenFriday for bold timepieces.
Fun in the sun
The center emphasizes water play, beach sports, and activities for both the young and the young-at-heart, and is designed to showcase sunny life at its finest.
Hawa, an amazing inflatable playground idea, is one of the highlights. It’s a low-impact, high-intensity sport that originated in Japan and involves a succession of dune-shaped peaks. La Mer’s Laguna Waterpark, which has a surf machine, five water slides, a relaxing Lazy River ride, and children’s play areas, is also popular with families. Every tourist will be fatigued yet happy after a stay here.
In the frame
Visitors can take selfies with Arabic words like ‘Yalla Habibi and ‘aloo keefak’ as well as fun murals. When the beaches and restaurants of La Mer aren’t filling up with social feeds,
The spotlight shifts to the colorful ornamental art and imaginative graffiti that can be spotted along walkways, across buildings, and even on pavements.
One of the most photographed sites at La Mer is the artwork of a youngster wearing heart-shaped sunglasses with the message Stay cool.’
Can you drink at La Mer?
Masti’s review *Only for deliveries to your home* Masti, which means ‘joy and mischief,’ blends modern and traditional elements, as well as color and flavor, to create a ‘New India’ aesthetic.
When did La Mer Dubai Open?
The public was able to access Phase I, which encompassed La Mer South and La Mer North, on October 15th, 2017. It looks to be much larger than it is, but after doing some investigation, we learned that the space is 13.4 million square feet.
What should I wear to La Mer?
“Elegant evening clothes for women; dinner jackets or dress shirts, dress trousers, and shoes for guys,” says La Mer’s reservation service.